Market Analysis has come to the knowing that a lot of companies, organizations, individuals failed in their quest to gain relevance in their Market environment because they lack the detail knowledge of the Market. That is the reason some companies even with high quality products and services are not among the top gainers in the market because they lacked the understanding of the market. So this course Market Analysis is aimed at bridging the gap, You will agree with me that marketing is the bedrock of every successful business.
Marketing analysis is the practice of measuring, managing and analyzing market performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). So understanding marketing analysis allows marketers to be more efficient at their jobs and increase market share for greater profitability.
It basically made as a business plan that presents relevant information pertaining the market your business operates.
Having the full understanding of the market will enable you know the:
- Market Size
- Growth rate of the market
- Market trends
- Market profitability
- Distribution channels
- Competitors strengths and weakness
- Segments of the Market
- Target market
- How to analyze your market
- Identify market and its competitive changes
- Achieve competitive differentiation that will make you respond faster than your competitors.
This course will also provides answers to some of your heart bordering marketing questions like:
- How do I predict what my competitors are doing and not doing well to take advantage of it?
- How can I apply analytic techniques to improve the strategy of my organization?
- And how do I identify the market segments that most interested in my products to boost profitability?
These and many more you will learn from this course. Without much Ado lets proceed to the course in detail.
- This Course is for Business Owners, Heads of Market Department, Organizations and Individual hoping to go into Marketing as a career.
- It is good for all Marketers and those wanting to have an edge over their competitors
- Also for individuals and organization that need the knowledge of how to build business mode.
- Those that want to be relevant in the market
- People or Organizations that want to focus on a particular segment of the market
- Those for customer relationship